Webinar About EITC Tax Credits for EIOsJanuary 20, 2023
EITC Credits Still Available Spring 2023March 8, 2023
Friends of Education is proud to announce its success distributing over $4.8 million in charitable gifts for calendar year 2022. Friends of Education partnered with over 160 different individuals and businesses to support educational programming at 52 charitable organizations throughout the Commonwealth. These charitable organizations included:
- The Agnes Irwin School
- AIM Academy
- Allegheny Land Trust
- The Barnes Foundation
- The Benchmark School
- Big Picture Philadelphia
- The Boys’ Latin Foundation
- Breakthrough of Greater Philadelphia, Inc.
- The Bucks County Playhouse
- The Bucks County Children’s Museum
- The Bucks County Free Library
- The Byerschool Foundation
- The CCSA Foundation
- The Center School
- The Center for Architecture
- The Civic Light Opera
- The Council Rock Education
- The Curtis Institute
- Elmwood Park Zoo
- The Franklin Institute
- The Friends of Philadelphia Hebrew Public Charter School
- Germantown Academy
- Harrisburg Academy
- The Philadelphia Orchestra and Kimmel Center, Inc.
- The Mann Center for the Performing Arts
- Montgomery County Scholarships Inc. d/b/a Friends of Education
- Morris Arboretum of the University of Pennsylvania
- Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation
- Philadelphia Youth Basketball, Inc.
- The Zoological Society of Philadelphia (the Philadelphia Zoo)
- Encore Series, Inc. d/b/a The Philly POPS
- Pittsburgh Community Broadcasting Corporation –
- The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Saint Francis University
- The Shipley School
- Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
- The Walnut Street Theater
- The Wayne Art Center
- WHYY, Inc.
- The Wissahickon Foundation
- Woodlynde School
- Woodmere Art Museum
- WQED Multimedia, Inc.
These gifts were made through twelve special purpose entities administered by Friends of Education.
Friends of Education has been raising money through Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit (“EITC”) program since 2018. The EITC program permits businesses and individuals to redirect up to 90% of their Pennsylvania state tax liability from the Pennsylvania Treasury to a private school or charity of their choice. The EITC program provides donors with substantial tax savings. To learn more about the tax benefits, visit our website. Available Programs (pataxcredits.org)
If you wish to support your favorite Pennsylvania private school or charity while receiving the tax benefits of the EITC program, we are here to help. Friends of Education will make the process seamless. We manage special purpose entities which are required for individuals to make gifts in the EITC program. Friends of Education will speak with donors and process the relevant paperwork with the state and federal government.