Invest in a child’s future today by redirecting your state income tax liability from the PA Treasury to the private school or approved charity of your choice.

Friends of Education helps individuals and businesses take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to leverage their donation to a private school or approved charity of their choice.

Individuals and businesses who participate in this program receive a state income tax credit equal to 90% of their donation. This credit will reduce their state tax liability on a dollar-for-dollar basis. The remaining 10% of the payment is also eligible for a federal charitable contribution deduction. Participation is as easy as writing a check to your favorite private school or approved charity.

Friends of Education also offers a program for certain businesses (not individuals) who wish to make contributions to approved 501(c)(3) organization. These donations are eligible for the same 90% state tax credit and 100% ordinary and necessary business federal deduction. The value of the federal deduction and state tax credit will exceed the value of the gift yielding tax benefits that exceed the value of the gift.

For more information check out our video